Does anyone else get that song stuck in their head when they're flying somewhere? I always do...
Tomorrow at 5 am I'll be heading to the airport, off to Phoenix for the NCECA conference. I've been looking forward to this all month! Anytime I've been in a low mood I would just think of NCECA and get all giddy. It's been windy, snowing, and cold for the past couple weeks in Colorado, so I'm looking to a "spring break" in warm Arizona. I've never been there. Have you?
Here's my shopping list / things to look into:
1. Shorter wire cut-off tool
2. Throwing stool... thank you Emily for your recommendation!
3. Wedging table... I don't know if this is actually something I would buy, but I'm curious to look into it.
4. Posters to cover the ugly cement walls in my new studio (best part about these is they're free!)
5. A new favorite mug (I hope to find one I like under $30... that could be a stretch)
6. Trimming tools
7. Graduate schools, residencies, opportunites to further my education possibly starting in January...
Are you going to NCECA?