Monday, April 14, 2008

Pretty Pots

Speaking of other people's pots... these are pretty:

by Kristen Kieffer


and the stamped animals in these cups remind me of sweettart candies. Especially the bunnies. They make me want to eat them, but since they're not really sweettarts, I would really love to drink from them. Yet the handle doesn't look comfortable, so I don't know if it would be as wonderful to drink from them as it would be to look at them. Maybe someday when I have a nice home I'll have a place for something like this to be placed on a shelf to be admired. Or I'll have quaint tea parties.

One more for good measure... These look like they would be fun to touch and hold with the texture on them. Nice little tumblers, they're something I would like to have several of to use as everyday pots or for special occasions.

2 comments:

kkwoman said...

Hi Erin, Thanks for finding my site/blog and posting images to yours. I like your observations, though I think if you tried them, you would find the handles quite comfortable. :)
Best wishes, Kristen

Erin said...

Thank you Kristen for visiting my blog. I have not found many mugs that I truly enjoy, but then again your mugs look very well crafted! I trust that they are indeed comfortable, and someday I hope to add one to my collection :)

 
Ceramics Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory