Monday, May 12, 2008

30 things to do before I turn 30

I recently found this artist via Pottery Blog and she just turned 39, making a list of 39 things to do this year. I'm sure countless people have these sort of lists... here is one of my own I started a while ago:

30 things to do before I turn 30 (list started October 2006):

1. learn a 2nd language
2. travel outside the US
3. travel outside North America
4. learn a 2nd instrument
5. get married
6. own a house
7. exhibit artwork in a solo show
8. buy a potters wheel
9. run the Bolder Boulder
10. learn to belly dance
11. get a masters in fine art
12. learn more about wine
13. make a REALLY BIG painting
14. visit my aunt in Chile
15. learn how to draw a frog
16. learn how to spell necessary (I always get that one wrong)
17. teach someone how to throw
18. maintain a clean room for at least one year
19. become financially independent
20. visit Santa Fe
21. volunteer to help the needy
22. ...

So it's an incomplete list, but I've got a few years anyway.

What's your list?

0 comments:

 
Ceramics Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory