Saturday, November 1, 2008

A New Month!

Some things I'm looking forward to in November:

Mid-range clay, cone 5-6... quicker, less expensive, more environmentally friendly firings.

Making pots! I haven't been able to concentrate on functional ware as much as I'd like because of my show, which consists solely of sculptures. A sculpture once in a while is a nice change, and sometimes I really enjoy making them, but I'd like a change.

A new president!* (*unless it starts with Mc and ends with ain... then I might have to move to Canada... or just bitch and moan for the next 4 years... or try to actually make a difference in the world and become a serious activist)

Learning new vegetarian recipes to share with friends & family for Thanksgiving - and please, quit calling it Turkey Day for gods sake. Think about it.

More ballet! I tried my first ballet class ever in October & I signed up for another round.

Daylight savings time. I'm not always a fan of this, but getting up early every day at camp this summer got me into the habit & it makes it more difficult to get out of bed when it's dark out.

0 comments:

 
Ceramics Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory